- 2 days in Moscow + City of the Golden Ring
- Thr Silk Road (Uzbekistan, Kirgriziya, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan)
- Language courses
- Budget tourism. For those who love adventure and new discoveries!
- Great Novgorod - Hanseatic city.
- Mongolia: Genghis Khan country.
- Tours in Europe
- Moscow Tours and the Golden Ring
- St.Petersburg Tours
- National nature reserves. Karelia, Vologda region, Russian North. Northern Rivers, lakes, wild forests and of course the bears.
- Siberia. Lake Baikal and the Altai.
- Kamchatka and Sakhalin.
2 days in Moscow + City of the Golden Ring
The most popular tour for foreign tourists:
2 days in Moscow+ Golden Ring cities + the city of Russian academics-Dubna+ a boat trip in the summer or visit to winter resort.
Shoulder: every Monday. Price per adults 345 euro for 6 days and 5 nights. It is also possible to reduce a program to 4 day- 222 euro or 5 days- 283 euro. You can select any of the excursions mentioned in the program.
For children under 12 years, free guided tours, as well as accommodation. Children pay only for children's tickets and meals (approximately 105 euro).
Children from 12 to 16 years- 270 euro.
Price including: 6 days and 5 nights hotel accommodation, breakfast, barbecue, a special welcome dinner in Dmitrov, 12 excursions, tour guide service, English-speaking guide, transfer driver, Russian sauna.
2 people in the room, plus two children. Children under 16 years accommodationfree with no extra cost . Single room supplement € 20 per day.
Room Amenities • Internet Access • Hair Dryer • Cable/Satellite • Complimentary Toiletries • Phone • In-Room Safe • Air Conditioning • Non-smoking Rooms • Mini-bar • Television • Room Service • Desk.
Price not include: Visa – Entry tickets per itinerary- 74 euro (including the Armoury, Kremlin, Museum of Cosmonautics and VDNH. the residence of the Empress Catherine in Tsaritsyno, the most famous Russian Monastery- Trinity Sergius Lavra, Kremlin of Rostov the Great and so on- a boat trip along VolgoBaltiyskiy channel -10 euro).- Half board (42 euro for 6 evening meals- a culinary tour and introduction to Russian traditional cuisine. Fantastic fish dishes from the northern Russian rivers. A great number of meat specialties. Russian desserts.)- shuttle service from the airport (railway station) to the hotel and return (30 euro for coach). Transfer to the capital of the Golden Ring-Yaroslavl and return- 30 euro. Transfer to "Russian Vatican"- Trinity Sergius Lavra -15 euro. Extra nights per person -20 euro (Children under 16 years- free).
- -The most famous Russian farmstead Abramtsevo.
- -Troitse Sergius Lavra. -Rostov the Great and Nero lake.
- -Place Where born Russian Fleet. Boat Petr1 and the city of the Golden Ring Pereslavl.
- -Capital the Golden Rings- Yaroslavl.
- -Excursions In Moscow (Kremlin, Red Square, Christ the Savior Cathedral, Armory, Cosmonautics Museum, Tsaritsyno).
- - Mausoleum, St. Basil's Cathedral, Novodevichy Convent, Arbat, Alexander Garden, Exhibition Center, Victory Park on Poklonnaya Hill
- -Tour The most famous stations of the Moscow metro.
- -Travel On the boat on the Volga-Baltic channel.
- - Boat trip on the Volga from Yaroslavl or on Lake Nero in Rostov the Great.
- -City of academics and research center Dubna nuclear energy.
- - Winter ski resort Wohlen. -Russian Traditional cuisine. Each dinner a real Russian cuisine from fish pies, to dishes from the game.
- -Barbecue In nature in one of the days. Usually held in 14:00pm during the tour in the city of Dubna Academics. Tasting of mead, liqueurs, liquors, wines.
- -Russian sauna.
10:00. Tour: the most famous Moscow Metro Station.
11:00. Excursion on the Red Square. Mausoleum, St. Basil's Cathedral, the Tower of the Kremlin.
13:00-13: 45. Lunch.
13: 45. Fountains, Manege, Alexandrovsky Garden.
15:00. Visiting to the Armory.
19: 00-21: 00. Dinner.
9:00. Tour: Metro-2. Secret line of the Moscow Metro.
10:40. Excursion to the Museum of Cosmonautics and VDNH.
13: 00-13: 45. Lunch.
13.45. Excursion to the residence of the Empress Catherine in Tsaritsyno. Park fountains, palaces.
16.00. Departure with a guide to the city of the Golden Ring- Dmitrov. The journey time from 01 hours to 1:00 09 minutes.
19: 00-21: 00. Dinner.
9:00. Car tour with a guide in the "Russian Vatican" -the most famous Russian Monastery- Trinity Sergius Lavra.
10:00. Arrival in Sergiev Posad. The Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Russian: Тро́ице-Се́ргиева Ла́вра) is the most important Russian monastery and the spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church. The monastery is situated in the town of Sergiyev Posad. The monastery was founded in 1337 by one of the most venerated Russian saints, Sergius of Radonezh, who built a wooden church in honour of the Holy Trinity on Makovets Hill.
13:15-14: 00. Lunch (not included in the price. Every day we have a complimentary breakfast and dinner). The guide will help with a choice of cafes and restaurants. Cost of a lunch from 4 to 12 euros.
14:00. A visit to the most famous estate near Moscow- Abramtcevo.
Dozens of the best Russian writers and artists visited, lived and worked in the estate. Turgenev, Nikolai Gogol, M. Shchepkin, Samarin, A. Khomyakov, M. Pogodin, M. Zagoskin and many others. It is here, in the family Aksakov, Gogol first read a chapter of the second part of "Dead Souls" in August 1849 In 1870, after the death of Aksakov estate acquired in love with the art of industrialist and philanthropist Savva Mamontov. Equipping and updating the farm, he was trying to preserve "Aksakov spirit." Savva Mamontov was a great lover and connoisseur of art and helped young talents. For many years in his estate rested and worked the best artists of those years: I. Repin, V. Surikov, brother and sister Polenov, Vasnetsov brothers, Isaac Levitan, Mikhail Vrubel, Mikhail Nesterov, I. Ostroukhov, Korovin and many others. They came here musicians and actors, such as F. Chaliapin.
17:00. Return to Dmitrov.
18: 00-21: 00. Dinner.
10:00. City tour in Dmitrov. Dmitrov Kremlin and park.
14:10. From May 1 to September 30, a boat trip along VolgoBaltiyskiy channel. In winter, a visit to an amusement park Volen.
19: 00-20: 30. Dinner.
09: 00-11: 00. Breakfast.
11:00am. Car tour in the academic town - Dubna.
14:00. Barbecue (shashluk) in the wood (included in tour price). Perhaps a visit to the reserve with wild boars (if open).
17: 00-19: 00. Russian sauna (banya), included in tour price.
For all who wishes book a flight on balloons. Dmitrov - the capital of aeronautics. The cost - 150 euros per group for 1.5 hour flight.
19: 00-21: 00. Dinner.
08:30-09: 00. Breakfast.
9:15. Departure by car to the tour - the cities of the Golden Ring.
- A cruise on the Volga River in the summer.
- Rostov Veliky,
- Yaroslavl. Sightseeing tours.
- Lunch in Yaroslavl.
18:00. Return to Dmitrov.
19: 00-20: 00. Dinner.
You can also continue the excursion program or select another route.
The most popular routes:
- Vologda and reserves (3-5 days).
- Novgorod (2 days),
- St. Petersburg (3-4 days)
- Suzdal -Vladimir-Ples (3days)
- Tours in Siberia.
- Central Asia.
- Georgia and Armenia.
Departure to other tours carried out in the most convenient time for you, which you specify. All organizational issues solve Guide.